Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crepes!

oh my god! i made crepes today, think i got super high after making them and started sending the pics out to everyone i knew.

i was flipping through my new recipe book and saw one for crepes, and had this huge urge to make them instantly. So, anyway, i got down to work and cooked up some apples and bananas to top off my crepes and mixed up the batter, which wasnt really too hard, just abit time consuming. But, in the end, it was totally worth it, frying the crepes was really fun, and trying to flip them, and topping them off too, I so have to think of different things i can top them off with. Anyway, here are the pics, the recipe said serves 4-6, but I think i had enough for 20 crepes, shall use half next time.

Btw, im really happy with the pics that came out today as well! Here goes ( and i want nicer plates, hint)



ok, heres my workstation just before I mixed all of them one by one to get my crepe batter.



Heres the apples and bananas I cooked up to top off the crepes, the apples taste like apple pie filling =X




The final product, I was planning to make more kinds, but there arent enough people to eat at my house =(

No comments: