Friday, August 1, 2008

我回來了!!

Gosh, i havent posted in a month!!! to be honest, I actually baked cookies a few times in july, but.. was too lazy to put them up, more busy eating em =)

Anyway, now that im back from my extremely amazing taiwan trip, I can get back to baking, and the first thing I did was this banana cake, using my Doris Greenspan recipe book, and since I finally have ripe bananas at home.






i had quite good hopes for this cake as i was mixing up the batter since it already gave the nice banana cake smell ( im a huge fan of banana cakes), and it didnt let me down at all, i would have preferred it a little sweeter, but in the end, the cake turned out with a nice balance of banana and cake flavour, and had a soft and moist texture that i love in banana cakes.

im starting to run of out ideas of stuff that i can do without having to go and buy ingredients, so i guess its time to get hardworking and go shop for stuff, such as cream cheese for cheesecake. Also, maybe ill take some time off and attend a few workshops when I got the time, wanna learn how to decorate my cakes. Everyone else seems to be able to make prettier cakes than me =X

No comments: