Monday, September 8, 2008

Nutella Muffins, and some other stuff

Man.. this post is wayyy overdue.. wonder what ive been doing that made me put it off.

well, it was the day of my camp's family day, so i had like a 2 hour work day, and decided to do something simple in the morning, and these nutella muffins were perfect! Really simple to make, and they tasted pretty good, but maybe its coz i ate em fresh out of the oven. I tried out a new style of muffins, which didnt need milk ( thank god ) and it turned out pretty good, kinda butter cake-ish thou. The nutella is really easy to use as well, almost like an instant topping, just add it in and swirl.. poof.. muffins!

Heres my pic : ( i thought it was pretty nice btw.. makes alot of diff to have the daylight)



On another note, I got the place for my donut class this sat! If my payment gets there in time that is, i dunno why i didnt get the 1st email they sent me to say i got the spot.. but it was kinda nice of em to keep it for me until now.. hopefully ill have donuts on my next post!

And..with further deviation.. i did this from Janice's blog.. so.. im going to post it here. Some personality thingy =)

No comments: