Friday, October 31, 2008

One month later...

Oh man.. i havent posted in a whole month!! Well, its not that I havent been baking, just that i eat the food b4 i can decide to get the camera, and having no pics is just quite boring. But in case anyone is curious.. in the past month ive done a Chocolate Torte for Janice, Chocolate Chip Cookies for Jocleen, and Banana Muffins for myself =) ( Sidenote : the banana muffins were damn good if I must say so myself )

Anyway, after the unfortunate events that have happened to me, I finally picked up some time to do something I havent done in awhile, Vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting! So enjoy the pics! These tasted wayy better than my first time, and the frosting has a nice pink colour and strawberry flavour. For those who watch sex and the city ( I dont =X) the recipe is supposed to be the same as the magnolia bakery that they showed there.






Ive been kinda lacking inspiration for awhile too, which explains the lack of posts, but I think i kinda got it back alr, been flipping through my recipe books a few more times and tagged out all those recipes I can try next, so hopefully, if time permits, you get to see more stuff come out soon. Prob want to start to pick a few cakes to set as my signatures and practice them like mad for the birthdays of certain important people =))

( The frosting looks v nice rite!!! I think this is my best atttempt at frosting ever. esp the pick colour.. i wanted to sprinkle those multicoloured tiny balls over them, but I think that would just make it too sweet )

No comments: