Saturday, November 15, 2008

speed limit

Janice sent me the msot interesting email yesterday, containing a link to the recipe for a FIVE MINUTE CAKE. This was so amazing I just had to try it for myself, and the cake really did take just 5 minutes to bake ( if a microwave can be considered baking ).

Well, you can check out the recipe at http://www.dizzy-dee.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-in-5-minutes ( I cant figure out how to link stuff! )

Well, heres my pics ( kinda ugly ) for that short 5 minutes of work.



The cake just poking its head out of the cup when I put it in the microwave.




After removing from the cup.

The cake tasted kinda different from normal cakes, but thats expected since it only took 5 minutes, im thinking that it works on the same principles as popcorn, but then again, I cant be sure. Strangely, I thought it felt abit fake, but tasted alright, and I guess I can keep this recipe handy for when my house runs out of food and I am dying of starvation. If anyone out there is bored, go ahead and try it, I'm going to think of weird ways I can improvise on it too =)





1 comment:

ecinaj said...

james! i cant believe you havent blogged since last year omg