Saturday, April 26, 2008

Omg.. i actually made it

Woot! I finally made this thing, Ive got so much to learn about this blog stuff anyway, never imagined in my life id even have a blog, but here i am.

Well, i hope everything turns out well enough, I always give up on things halfway, so hopefully ill be able to keep this going on as long as possible. And I have totally no camera skills, no decorative skills, and almost no baking talent either, so im quite worried that its just going to be boring. I can imagine like 20 posts about plain butter cakes. ggxx.

Ok, i should stop here, dun wanna spoil the place with non-baking related stuff, my first creation since setting this up is going to be posted soon! Once im done eating it that is. And most importantly, if I do end up with some skill at baking and manage to fill this site with pictures of mouth-watering cakes/cookies./muffins/etc etc etc. credit will go to Belicia. for linking me to www.tastespotting.com which inspired me to do this, my mum, for teaching me how to bake and paying for all my ingredients ( $9 for 200g of chocolate chips??? wth???), my maid, lita, for cleaning up the kitchen everytime i spill eggs/flour/sugar/butter, and to anyone else that ate my stuff and supported me =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.it feels so weird to read your blog. haha. and who buys chocolate chips for 9 bucks! jiayou jiayou. loves. ((: